Laser Training for Cosmetic Gynaecology
Cosmetic gynaecology refers to aesthetic non-surgical, minimally surgical approach to corrections and enhancement of the genital structures including the
- Labia Minora
- Labia Majora
- Clitoral hood
- General Surgeon
- Plastic Surgeon
Why Laser Treatment for Cosmetic Gynaecology?
Over the years, a woman’s body goes through innumerable changes, by the way of childbirth and the hormonal changes that comes with each stage of her reproductive life from puberty to menopause. These changes can cause physiological damage to her body leading to incidents such as involuntary urine leakage, vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness and infections related to the same. Such incidents lead to loss of self-esteem and prevent women from leading a healthy lifestyle.
With the cosmetic gynaecology treatment performed using the Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm laser diode, it is possible to regain the physiological normalcy and rejuvenate the healthy intimate life.
Most patients are known to avoid surgical treatment because it is painful, time consuming and, worst of all, known to have a high recurrence rate. Many of the patients end up trying expensive alternative treatments but have found no relief or solutions to their problems, mainly information about any bloodless, painless, non-invasive methods to treat their conditions. There is only one such method currently, and that is Laser Surgery.
Now the patients are well-informed about the use of laser devices to treat their conditions and almost demand to use the same for their case. This is not a very surprising situation because it means that your patients are eager to lead a better life, free from pain and discomfort.
If you really want to help more and more patients step towards a better life, start saying “Yes” to Laser surgery. Participate in this unique program designed by Lasotronix for ambitious practitioners like you.
Conditions Requiring Cosmetic Gynaecology Treatment
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Vaginal Tightening
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Vaginal Dryness & Recurrent Infections
- Post Menopause-GSM
- Post-Delivery Rehabilitation
How Laser Work ?
Just like the skin, the vaginal tissue is also made up of collagen fibres which give it the strength and flexibility necessary to birth a child. Using breakthrough laser technology, the Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm laser diode gently heats the vaginal tissue. This contracts the existing fibres and stimulates the formation of new collagen.
As a result, the overall functionality of the vaginal area improves with:
- normalized blood flow,
- increased lubrication,
- enhanced immunity and
- restored strength and elasticity of the vaginal walls
What is Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR)?
The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) treatment uses the laser technology to correct the problems in the vaginal area that come with the childbirth and menopause such as stress urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, loss of vaginal laxity causing pain and itching during sexual intercourse.
The Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm laser diode emits a beam of laser energy that penetrates the deeper water-based tissues without affecting the superficial tissues. The treatment is non-ablative, therefore absolutely safe. The result of the procedure is a toned tissue and thicker vaginal mucosa.
The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) treatment has the following procedure:
- The LVR Treatment uses a sterile hand piece and radial laser fibre.
- The radial laser fibre emits energy in all directions instead of targeting one area of the tissue at a time
- Only the target tissues undergo the laser treatment without affecting the basal membrane.
As a result, the treatment improves neo-collagenesis resulting in toned vaginal tissue.
Graphic Demonstration LVR
Features of Lasotronix Workshop for LVR
The Cosmetic Gynecology procedure is like a vaginal ultrasound exam. Here a specially designed hygienic single-use probe is inserted into the vagina. The fiber deliver energy 360 degrees while the diode laser gently treats the vaginal tissue.
The procedure is quick – less than 30 minutes – and is virtually painless with no side effects. This allows the patient to return to their normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Know-it-all program – All packed with real live multiple cases, fundamental, hands on experience, tips and techniques, the training programs covers everything you would need to confidently launch your new practice.
- Completely practical and action packed – We had successfully conducted several such programs and helped launch new practice of many of our participants.. That means we knew know -how of running a high-level sophisticated program that delivers results.
- Elite Mentor – Our Experienced Cosmetic surgeon and cosmetic Gynecologist will teach you all do’s and don’ts of cosmetic gynecology .
- Advanced tactical lessons – At first you would be learning how to effectively perform laser procedure and second session takes you on how to attract, engage and convert high quality patients. This immediately gives you a superiority over others.
- Time tested and Proven – If you flip through our testimonial page you will find why so many practitioners have trusted us. You have at your side a reliable, experienced partner known for exceptional delivery and exclusive training programs.
- Reduces years of learning curve – Even if you have several years of experience or have just started your practice….. you can join the program as it is designed to give you tremendous knowledge and practical know-how.
- Bottom line is – all in this entire action program is designed to transform your practice. In a deep-dive exploration of performing a highly effective Laser procedure, we equip with new skill, conversion methods, to help create a unique image and beat your competition.
Benefits of Lasotronix Cosmetic Gynaecology Workshop
- Join an exclusive group of Cosmetic Gynecologists who use Laser technology for advanced treatment and technology such as.
- LVR (Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation),
- SUI (Stress Urinary Incontinence)
- GSM : Genito Urinary Syndrome of Menopause.
- Use of RF in in Improving elasticity and function of external area of Vagina
- G Spot Enhancement
- O- Shot
- Bikini Hair removal.
- Hyper Pigmentation
- Hormonal Therapy
- Learn how to set up and market Cosmo Gynecology .
- Be a part of India’s only certification program in this field: This 2-day unique certification program is considered to be one-of-its-kind in India
- Learn from an experienced mentor.
- Personal attention: Because of invite-only limited registrations in the training program, you can freely interact, ask the question and easily clear any doubt you may have.
- Hands-On Practice with Real Cases: Perform certain procedures under the guidance of a mentor.
- Live cases like LVR, SUI, How to use RF, O Shot, G Spot, Bikini Hair removal, HIFU, Hormonal therapy.
- Video Cases and a detailed analysis of the mentor’s recorded cases
Benefits for Patient
- Safe and simple procedure for common female health problems.
- Quick treatment session- No Down time, No Pain,& No bleeding
- Immediate result.
- Outpatient Procedure.
- Easily integrated into female healthcare and lifestyle management.
We have a dedicated marketing design team to help you get started with treatment-related brochures, leaflets, standees to attract and convert a higher number of patients from OPD.
The entire program is structured to give you all the practical knowledge and the resources you’ll need to launch your new procedure. This is an invite-only program so hurry up and register fast! Find complete details of the program in the attachment.
You will be having exposure to Aesthetic, Dermatology ,Obesity and Cosmetic Gynecology during these 2 days schedule .
- History and Statistics
- Consultation and Patient Selection
- Patient Pain and Anxiety
- Evidence based study for Cosmetic Gynecology
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation for Vaginal Laxity and Vaginal Atrophy
- Non-invasive Laser Therapy for Stress Urine Incontinence
- Use of Radio frequency to Improve the Elasticity and Functionof the Internal and external area of Vagina
- The O Shot Vaginal Rejuvenation with PRP
- G spot enhancement
- Mesotherapy and Procedure
- Infusion Therapy in Cosmetic Gynecology
- Botox for Vaginismus
- Led Micro needling and Peeling in Valvular Area
- Permanent and Semi Permanent makeup
- Bikini Hair removal
- Hyperpigmentation (Intimate Bleaching for de-pigmentation of Valvular area by Bleaching & Laser)
- Hormonal therapy
- Home Program for cosmetic Gynecology
- Medical Management for Cosmetic Gynecology
- Required Equipments for Starting Cosmetic Gynecology Center
Venue : Eravio – Aesthetic,Obesity and Cosmo gynecology Clinic Near Kharghar Railway Station, Navi Mumbai.
Fees : 55,000/- + GST 18%
Name of Beneficiary : Analyticals Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Account No : 425005500120
Bank Name : ICICI Bank, Taloja MIDC, Navi Mumbai
IFSC code : ICIC0004250
I have had a special interest in Proctology since the beginning of my practice, that is for the last 30 years. I have observed that the patients are hesitant to go under the knife in the rectal region Read More