Laser Training for Varicose Veins
What is EVLA ?
EVLA is a method of treating varicose veins using carefully controlled laser to ablate the vein.
The veins usually targeted are in the main trunks of the legs:
- Great Saphenous Vein (GSV)
- Small Saphenous Vein (SSV)
- Tributary Veins such as Anterior Accessory Saphenous Vein (AASV)
Varicose vein is probably the most common lifestyle ailment affecting both men and women at any age. Most patients are known to avoid surgical treatment because it is painful, time consuming and, worst of all, and create a scar .Now the patients are well-informed about the use of laser to treat their conditions and almost demand to use the same for their case. This is not a very surprising situation because it means that your patients are eager to lead a better life, free from pain and discomfort.
If you really want to help more and more patients step towards a better life, start saying “Yes” to Laser surgery. Participate in this unique program designed by Lasotronix for ambitious practitioners like you.
- Safe and simple procedure
- Quick treatment session: Less downtime, Less Pain and Less Bleeding
- Quick result with High success rate
- Outpatient Procedure
- Easily accepted by patients
- Insurance Covered Procedure
Benefit for Doctors to Provide Laser Treatment for Varicose Vein ?
The EVLA laser procedure is carried out by inserting the laser fibre into the affected varicose vein (endovenous means inside the vein). The detailed procedure is as follows:
- Apply a local anaesthetic over the affected area and insert a needle in the area.
- Pass a wire through the needle up the vein.
- Remove the needle and pass a catheter (thin plastic tubing) over the wire into the saphenous vein
- Pass a laser radial fibre up the catheter in such a way that its tip reached the point that needs to be heated the most (usually the groin crease).
- Inject enough local anaesthetic solution into the vein through multiple needle pricks or by Tumescent anesthesia.
- Fire up the laser and pull the radial fibre down centimetre by centimetre in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat the veins through the catheter causing homogenous destruction of the vein’s walls by shrinking it and sealing it off. As a result, there is no more blood flow in these veins that may result in swelling. The surrounding healthy veins are free of the varicose veins and therefore able to resume with the healthy blood flow.
- Remove the laser and the catheter and cover the needle puncture wound with a small dressing.
This procedure takes 20 to 30 minutes per leg. The smaller veins may need to undergo sclerotherapy
“Nothing is more satisfactory than learning, implementing, and accelerating your practice with a powerful new skill, in a time when there is heavy dependency on traditional procedures..”
And probably nobody other than Lasotronix offers a one-day, straight forward, know-it-all training program to arm you with a new skill without wasting any time.
Here is a chance for you to be among a chosen few smart sophisticated practitioners and establish yourself as a different, better, and more advanced medical practitioner.
Lasotronix training program for Varicose Veins trains you to perform a minimally invasive, faster healing and a cosmetically preferential treatment with much lesser post-operative problems and better results.
Unlike conventional surgeries which affect the anatomy of the rectum causing long term effects like incontinence or loss of bladder control, laser surgery eliminates any such side effects as it does not involve any incision or stitches.
- Know-it-all program: Packed with real live multiple cases, fundamentals, hands-on experience, technique, the Lasotronix training programs covers everything you need to confidently launch your new practice.
- Experienced program: Successfully conducted several such programs and helped launch new practice of many of our closed doctor clients. Our testimonials page is proof enough why so many practitioners trust us.
- Elite Mentor: You will have a reliable and experienced partner known for exceptional delivery and exclusive training programs.
- Advanced tactical lessons: Lessons from learning how to effectively perform laser procedure to marketing the procedure to attract and engage high quality patients.
- Reduces learning curve: Whether you have several years of experience or have just started your practice, you can join the program as it is designed to give you tremendous knowledge and practical know-how.
Bottom line, this entire action program is design to transform your practice. We provide complete know-how of performing a highly effective Laser procedure by arming you with a new skill, conversion methods, to help create a unique image and beat your competition.
Complete practical “How to Guide” of performing the treatment with laser for EVLA
- Complete practical guide to performing the laser treatment covering every detail related to the procedures. For example, power and frequency settings required to perform laser surgery.
- Criteria for patients’ eligibility for Laser surgery procedure
- Advantages and superiority of Laser over other surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Minimally invasive
- Less painful
- Faster treatment procedure
- Lesser post-operative problems
- Less risky.
- Learning the procedure of occlusion of varicose veins
- Using laser technology to operate with higher accuracy, precision, and effectiveness.
Convincing your patient to invest in the laser treatment
- Lower Limb venous Anatomy.
- Doppler Scanning
- Pathophysiology of Varicose Vein
- Guidelines of Varicose vein management.
- Indication and Uses of Laser and Complication of EVLA
- Planning a surgical case with laser (SOP for surgery)
- Safety Precautions you must take during operation.
- Laser settings to be used
- Complete guide to Dos and Don’ts with the laser.
- Interactive session with the mentor during the actual surgery. You can minutely observe and ask relative questions
- Participating in the surgery for improved confidence.
- Video Discussion Reference from past surgery by Mentor.
Systematically Designed Training Structure
Benefits of Laser Treatment for You as a Doctor
- Improved success rate of surgeries
- Comparatively safer treatment with a low recurrence rate
- Minimally invasive, cosmetically preferential procedure
- No incision. No excision. No open wounds.
- Faster recovery with less post-operative pain, bruising, and numbness
- Procedure takes less than an hour.
- OPD procedure which can be performed under local anaesthesia.
- Minimal blood loss, pain, and trauma.