Why Lasotronix Smart M?
Cutting edge laser technology at competitive prices
Lightest Diode Laser Equipment
Compact laser kit weighing only 2.5 kg as compared to the competing 8-10 kg
Easy to Handle
Sleek and convenient suitcase to carry all the accessories along wherever you go
Inbuilt pre-programmed settings along with flexibility to customize for unique circumstances
Large Touch-Screen LCD Multilingual Display
Large screen to accommodate all the parameters of the chosen procedure without having to scroll in any chosen language
Low Operating Cost
Easily available accessories in bulk at low cost, thus reducing the operating costs by a huge margin
Secure Functionalities: Device programmed to detect any faults in the apparatus, pinpoint the user to the actual fault, and provide the means to exit the situation without mishaps
Patient Data Storage
Vast database to store data of more than 2000 patients with user-friendly procedure to store and retrieve the same
Extremely low chances of breakdown
Only 0.5% devices breaks down because of power supply issues or inappropriate use of equipment.
Why 1470 nm is better than 980 nm
The Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm emits a water specific laser . It results in perfect absorption of the laser energy in the intracellular water of the vein wall and in the water content of blood. With efficient heating of the vein with minimal chances of collateral heating, the Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm laser diode treat the varicose vein with complete occlusion of the treated vein.
With the same principle It Can also be useful in Application such as
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
Comparison between 1470 nm and 980 nm?
The Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm is a water specific laser .It results in perfect absorption of the laser energy in the intracellular water of the tissue and in the water content of blood. Minimal chances of collateral heating, the Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm laser diode treat the varicose vein with complete occlusion of the treated vein.
• The 980 nm laser has an affinity towards the pigment (HB, Melanin etc) .
• The 980 nm laser requires 10-12 watts of power to operate,as opposed to the mere 6-8 watts required by the 1470 nm laser.
• The 1470 nm wave is absorbed by the water intracellular water of the tissue and in the water content of blood 40 times more effectively and better than the 810/980 nm laser and 80 times better than the Nd: YAG 1064 nm laser.
Application of Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm
- Total lack of tissue carbonization effect in vein and blood on the optical fibre ensuring homogeneous energy dose transfer along the entire vein. Thanks to this, the optical fibre may be used in a single procedure performed on both extremities without the need to remove char from its surface or replacing it with a new one.
- Lower energy doses result in decreased pain (compared to the therapy using laser emitting light with 1470 nm wavelength), absence of the risk of burns and the related skin discolouration effects.
- High effectiveness of treatment of 95% in the first year after treatment and 93% after three years according to scientific publications.
- Since vein structure is mostly water and 1940 & 1470nm laser is water specific laser, the laser energy is preferentially absorbed in the intracellular water of the vein wall and in the water content of blood.
- Thereby it efficiently heats the vein with little chance of collateral heating, resulting in an optimal vein ablation. The irreversible photo-thermal process induced by the laser energy results in a complete occlusion of the treated vein.
Product Video Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm
Technical Parameters of Lasotronix Smart M 1470 nm
I have had a special interest in Proctology since the beginning of my practice, that is for the last 30 years. I have observed that the patients are hesitant to go under the knife in the rectal region Read More